Cheese can never go wrong with its delicious taste and nutritional health benefits. Find out some creative and unique cheese sandwiches you can make with convenient cheese slices for the family!
Cheese galore! If you can’t get enough of cheesy snacks and sandwiches, we have the perfect fix for you! Try out these fun and interesting cheese sandwich recipes that you can make right from your convenient and yummy cheese slices. Perfect for fuss-free and delicious meals, cheese slices are a parent’s best friend when whipping up a nutritious and tasty bite.
What’s more, you never have to worry if your cheese slices are cheesy or gooey enough for your treats as SCS cheese slices promises you the best and most luscious goodies for the family. A family brand familiar in households for decades, SCS‘s top-notch quality ensures that the rich cheese slices you use are the cheesiest and yummiest of them all.
Cheesy pizza bread
2 SCS cheese slices
2 bread slices
1 finely chopped onion
1 finely chopped tomato
2 to 3 slices of diced ham
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Heat a pan on medium heat and put 2 bread slices on it
2. When bread is slightly cooked, turn it over
3. Apply tomato sauce evenly on the cooked bread and place an SCS cheese slice on it
4. Mix salt and black pepper into the onion, capsicum, tomato and ham, then spread them evenly on the bread slice
5. Cover the pan until the bread turns golden brown
6. Serve hot with a shredded pieces of SCS cheese slices and enjoy!
Cheesy chicken quesadillas
4 SCS cheese slices
1 tbsp of butter
2 flour tortillas
2 SCS cheese slices
Salsa and sour cream for topping
1 cup of shredded roasted chicken breast
1. Melt ½ tbsp of butter in a large pan
2. Fry one side of one of the tortillas, then add more butter before frying the other side
3. Sprinkle the shredded chicken and place a slice of SCS cheese on the tortilla in the pan, then top with the previously fried tortilla, browned side up
4. Press them together with a spatula and fry the quesadilla until the cheese is melted
5. Top with sour cream or salsa
6. Serve and enjoy!
Are you tempted by the cheesy rich sandwich recipes yet? If you’re planning to make your kid’s day with these cheesy sandwich ideas, why not take part in SCS‘s Junior Sandwich competition as well? Simply upload your photographed snack on Instagram and hashtag #SayCheeseSingapore to stand to be one of the 50 lucky winners walking away with amazing birthday party packages worth up to S$1000!
How do I take part?
Step 1: Download the Instagram app to your mobile and register an account.
Step 2: Take a photo of your unique sandwiches with a packet of SCS cheese slices.
Step 3: Type #SayCheeseSingapore and click share.
What are you waiting for? Cook up a storm and win great prizes! For more information, visit Say Cheese Singapore!