A Great Confinement Recipe To Try! Whitebait Omelette
During this important month-long confinement period, it is vital to eat well to regain your strength. Here are some common confinement recipes.
During this important month-long confinement period, it is vital to eat well to regain your strength.
Here is a popular confinement recipe.
What you need:
100g cooked whitebait
3 eggs, beaten
2 slices old ginger, shredded
1 stalk spring onions, cleaned & chopped
1 stalk coriander, cleaned & chopped
1 tbs Sesame Seed Oil
What you do:
1) Rinse and drain whitebait. Season with ½ tsp light soya sauce.
2) Heat the Oil in wok, then add shredded ginger and fry till fragrant.
3) Lower the heat and add whitebait. Fry till golden brown
4) Pour the beaten egg over fish and cook until eggs settle into an omelette.
5) Garnish with spring onion and coriander.
6) Serve hot with rice.
Related: Black vinegar trotter
Related: Mushroom with rice wine
Related: Black beans herbal soup