Chinese herbal bath: How to prepare one at the comfort of your home
Chinese Herbal Bath is believed to blood circulation in confinement mums. However do note that Chinese herbal bath is not suited for mothers with fever after labour.
Chinese Herbal Bath is believed to aid blood circulation in confinement mums. However, do note that Chinese herbal bath is not suited for mothers with fever after labour.
What you Need
Artemesia Argyi - Ai Ye (Mugwort)
Eucommia Ulmoides - dùzhòng
Ledebouriella Divaricata - Fang Feng
Perilla Frutescens - Shiso
What you Do
1) Put the first three herbs in a muslin bag and seal
2) Put the herbs in a water kettle and boil
3) After boiling, discard the herbs and pour the water into the bath tub
4) Add the same amount of hot water to fill the tub
5) Alternatively, you can use the boiled herbal water to soak the feet or wipe the body