Parenting & Play by Friso
Play is not only an integral part of parenting, but it also affects your baby's overall development. Find out how you can support your child's physical, cognitive, and emotional development through play. Also read up on how you can bond well with your child through different kinds of play.
- 5 fun and interesting things we learned from the Friso Super Playdate in Singapore from 12-18 Nov 2018!
- The all-important benefits of play in the toddler years
- How play can improve your child’s grades, plus more surprising benefits
- Want to unleash the educational power of play? Nutrition is the surprising key!
- Recipe: Frisomum Banana Smoothie