It’s natural to be afraid of infectious diseases and injuries to your child. Arm yourself with knowledge of symptoms, and learn what to do in an emergency. Familiarise yourself with basic first aid for kids, such as CPR and what to have in a medicine kit. Find out about a range of health conditions, including autoimmune disease, heart disease and chronic disease.
- What should you do if your child suffers from a hernia?
- Early meningitis symptoms in toddlers parents need to watch out for
- Being super clean may cause leukemia in children, says scientific review
- Baby gets food poisoning from sushi rice, mum warns other parents
- New research presents long awaited answer to what causes PCOS