It’s natural to be afraid of infectious diseases and injuries to your child. Arm yourself with knowledge of symptoms, and learn what to do in an emergency. Familiarise yourself with basic first aid for kids, such as CPR and what to have in a medicine kit. Find out about a range of health conditions, including autoimmune disease, heart disease and chronic disease.
- Angry mum finds indoor playground contaminated with faeces
- HFMD claims first victim in Malaysia, a 17-month-old baby
- HFMD virus found on supermarket trolley and child rides in Penang
- This little Singapore girl's stomach ache turned out to be ovarian cancer
- Singapore mum’s horror as deadly meningitis rash rapidly spreads across baby’s body