It’s natural to be afraid of infectious diseases and injuries to your child. Arm yourself with knowledge of symptoms, and learn what to do in an emergency. Familiarise yourself with basic first aid for kids, such as CPR and what to have in a medicine kit. Find out about a range of health conditions, including autoimmune disease, heart disease and chronic disease.
- Singapore mum who had breast cancer during pregnancy now helps cancer patients cope
- 4 Singapore celebrities who battled breast cancer
- Singapore woman dies after drinking fruit juice to treat gout
- Alzheimer's Disease in Singapore: signs, symptoms and treatment
- MP Louis Ng's toddler treated for Kawasaki Disease