It’s natural to be afraid of infectious diseases and injuries to your child. Arm yourself with knowledge of symptoms, and learn what to do in an emergency. Familiarise yourself with basic first aid for kids, such as CPR and what to have in a medicine kit. Find out about a range of health conditions, including autoimmune disease, heart disease and chronic disease.
- What not to say to a mother fighting depression
- The story behind the man sobbing over his dying grandchild will break your heart
- 27-year-old woman pens moving letter before succumbing to cancer
- Adult chickenpox strikes 97-year-old who dies from complications
- Gaucher's disease: Singapore girl's illness causes tummy to bloat abnormally