You will want to start packing your bags immediately after you read about the incredible places you could visit in Australia!
Australia, a country with spectacular scenic locations and incredible culture, beckons you to hop in a vehicle with your loved ones and go on an amazing adventure.
Full of wide, open spaces and friendly folk, this land is waiting to be explored through a self-drive holiday that gives you the chance to take in all that it has to offer.
The main attraction of a self-drive holiday is the flexibility that it gives you to plan out your day exactly as you wish, which is really important when travelling with kids.
What this means is that you can stop whenever you want to take that amazing snap of a koala nestled in the crook of a gum tree. You can also get a “cuppa and a bite” at a quaint wayside café or pub just because.
There is really nothing as enriching and memorable as a self-drive holiday. So, here are seven reasons why you should head Down Under to do it!
1. You can feed wild dolphins in Monkey Mia.
Enjoy incredible activities with the 7 Days 6 Nights Perth, Coral Coast and Monkey Mia self-drive programme organised for you by Chan Brothers Travel.
Here are some of the highlights of this tour that will take you through some of Western Australia’s favourite scenic spots:
- Meet Aussie wildlife favourites such as koalas, wallabies and wombats at Caversham Wildlife Park.
- Walk the Loop in Kalbarri National Park and visit beautiful Shell Beach in Denham.
- Hand-feed wild dolphins at Monkey Mia Resort.
- Enjoy a delicious lobster lunch in Cervantes.
This package also includes:
- One night accommodation each in Swan Valley (with breakfast), Kalbarri, Geraldton and Perth (with breakfast)
- Two nights accommodation in Monkey Mia
- Six days Hertz car rental with NeverLost GPS
For more details, click here.
Do you want to dig for gold? Click on “next” to read how.