We review the Clear Blue Pregnancy Test Kit and tell you its disadvantages and advantages.
Our take on the Clear Blue Pregnancy Test Kit:
Clear Blue pregnancy test advantages:
- Clear blue is a pretty popular and trusted brand among Singaporeans.
- It is easily available online and in pharmacies.
- Results are very easy to read.
- The overall accuracy of the Clear Blue pregnancy test is said to be over 99% when used correctly.
- Unlike some pregnancy test kits, you do not have to use an early morning urine sample.
- Clear Blue gives the instructions for using a container, instead of peeing on the stick, which most of the other tests we have tried don't include.
- Results are out in just 1 minute.
Clear Blue pregnancy test disadvantages:
- Pricier than other brands. It retails at about $18.00.
- Drinking excessive amounts before taking the test can dilute the hormone and make the test difficult to read.
- As with all home pregnancy test, Clear blue pregnancy test kit may not be accurate on the first day or so after a missed period because of natural variability in ovulation and when developing embryos attach themselves to the lining of the wombs.